Friday, October 28, 2011

Home Again!!

We are HOME! I just have to say this quick because there is so much to do...but I wanted everyone to know he is home and doing great!
His lung x-rays have been progressively BETTER every day! Thank you all so much for praying for that miracle...I truly believe this is a miracle.  He has been on room air, without needing his oxygen for 48 hours now...even while sleeping!
I asked the radiology department if I could get copies of some of the x-rays and they gave me 3 cd's with ALL his x-rays, CT's, MRI's and all imaging they've done for him!
One of these days when I have some time, I'm going to try to make a slide show of the last 17 days of x-rays. It is really amazing to see the improvement from day to day since he started the steroids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading our story. It means so much to me that people care enough to follow us and share in our journey through Jacob's treatment and recovery. Please know that I read every comment and I treasure every one! I may not have time to comment back, but I will keep writing and sharing our story.

Contributors