Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The blog background

I'm just looking at Jacob's blog here and thinking...interesting background? I spent a bunch of time on TCBOTB looking at background patterns that I thought would be good for Jacob & there just weren't very many boyish style things.  Then this one just popped out at me and made me think, "Blood cells and Chemo!!!" ewww, huh?  Ya, the reason I picked this background is because those circle patterns in red, orange and shades of white reminded me of red blood cells, platelets and white blood cells.  Those three elements of our blood are the focus of our every day now. The sparkly stuff along the edges (which are probably supposed to be fireworks or something cuz I found this in July) well, that makes me think of chemo.  Chemicals blasting through his body, melting away the bad stuff in his system...and some of the good stuff with it.  yuck.
Well, that explains the background...it's not one of the "cutest blogs on the block"...but it kindof goes with the story.  Maybe I'll find something better sometime, but that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading our story. It means so much to me that people care enough to follow us and share in our journey through Jacob's treatment and recovery. Please know that I read every comment and I treasure every one! I may not have time to comment back, but I will keep writing and sharing our story.

Contributors